You can email me at campslop at gmail dot com
Want to use an original picture or project you've seen on my blog?
Please do not use photos or posts without permission (feel free to contact me - I'm very friendly, I promise!). Photos of my children are not to be used or pinned for any reason. I appreciate your kindness and understanding on this matter. If you try an activity or craft and blog about it, please link it back to me (and let me know - I would love to stop by and see your post!).
Want to Pin from my site?
I welcome any pinning from my blog as long as it does not include pictures of my kids. If I credit the idea from another blog, please be sure to pin from the ORIGINAL source so proper credit can be given. Thank you!
Though some old posts may list links to Amazon as being affiliate links, I no longer receive compensation (due to state laws). All links are to things that I think others may enjoy. I do not profit from them in any way.
TERMS OF SERVICE
I create all of the printables on this site unless otherwise specified. The downloads on this blog and its contents are copyright of Heather at Campslop.
I provide the printables on this site free of charge, with the following requirements:
Personal Use Only:
My downloads are provided to you for your own personal use. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content from my downloads, except for your own personal, non‐commercial use.
- Save the files on your computer and print off copies for yourself whenever you would like.
- Link directly to my site to share my files with others.
- Use the printables in a group or classroom setting.
- Post blog posts using my files as long as proper credit to Camp Slop is given.
- Host any of my files on your own or other sites.
- Redistribute or reproduce my downloads.
- Alter or sell any of my files.
- Upload my files to a shared website (4shared, Rapid Fire, etc)
- Sell files to make a profit: All files are for personal use only. You may NOT make items for sale or profit. ~ i.e. print them off, laminate them and sell them to others.
- Use the downloads to sell a product or service or use the download to increase traffic to your Web site for commercial reasons, such as advertising sales.
- Transmit or store any resources on any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- All downloads are copyright protected. Not to be distributed, transferred, or shared in any form.
- Email a copy of my files or a direct link to the download to a friend (send a link to my site instead)
- Pin a direct link to the download to Pinterest (pin from my post)
- If linking to one of my free printables PLEASE only link to my blog post, not the printable link.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org