Monday, December 20, 2010

A New Fabric Obsession...

After reading my favorite quilting blog (Crazy Mom Quilts), I had to check out an online shop she mentioned - Connecting Threads. Wow, am I glad I did!! They have some really great fabric for VERY affordable prices. (You can read what Crazy Mom has to say about their thread here).

I know I should be working on the mounting list of projects I already have, but I couldn't help but pick up a few little things for myself. Here's what will be delivered to my house shortly after Christmas:


One Cheep Talk Fabric Fat Eighths bundle


Two Wrap It Up Charm Packs


One Winter Fun Charm Pack


Two Fall Batiks Charm Packs

I'm so excited to try them out! I actually have a plan of what I want to do with all of this fabric already. I'll let you know what I think of it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...